Woolworths Cricket Blast 29th Jan

Hi Blasters, we have waited until tonight to check the weather for tomorrow and unfortunately there is 100% chance of 20-40 mm of rain expected in the afternoon.
With this in mind, we have reluctantly decided to cancel the session. We will try and add one on at the end of the season.
See you all Friday 5th Feb
Marita, Caitlin and Darcy 💚🏏